Friday, November 30, 2007

Slideshare and youtube

I already love youtube as an extra tool for learning, see the previous blog for the sort of use you can do.
Imagine doing your instructions for students that way, much easier on the eye and should cut down on the amount of questions you recieve (even i'm going uh huh at this stange LOL ).

Slideshare while fun, could be used the same way I guess but I imagine that the immediate use would be offsite storage for your presentation.

Interestingly, I was searching for monkeys and came accross this on slideshare (apologies to the author)



my apologies about the slideshow, it seems not to like it too much (hang on I'll tweet the author)

In terms of 23 things AND BEYOND! *presenters voice required*

Lastfm is way cool, try it
Meebo rocks, absoulutly the best thing to hit IM in years
mediafire is fantatstic for file storage and sharing files on the net, save it in the format you want and then publish it for a web link, toooooo easy

I also did the test :

BUGGER I got one wrong.............TWICE :)

Oh well, Gwyngie will enjoy getting them all right, (even if it takes all year).

No comments: